- Stories must be about William Adama and Laura Roslin from the new Battlestar Galactica. Be they friends, enemies or lovers, we want to read bout their relationships, thoughts and interactions
- Stories must be your own work, do not upload stories written by somebody else
- Correct grammar and spelling are expected of all stories submitted to this site. The administrators will not correct errors, however, we reserve the right to request corrections in submissions with a multitude of grammar and/or spelling errors. If such a request is ignored, the story will be deleted.
- All stories must be rated correctly and have the appropriate warnings. All adult rated stories are expected to have warnings. Please respect those who do not wish to read stories with adult content by using approriate labels.
- Attach a suitable disclaimer to your story.
Sample DisclaimerDisclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
- Submit your story to the proper category or sub-category. Your story will get more exposure if it is correctly archived. Administrators may move your story if they feel it is in the wrong category.
- Use kid friendly titles and summaries. Also, try to be inventive with your summary and title. "Please read", "Untitled", etc. are not going to entice people to read your story.
- Actor/actress stories are not permitted in this archive...remember we are writing about Adama and Roslin, not Olmos and McDonnell (ew!)
- Use a beta reader or two to go over your story before you submit it. They can catch more grammar and spelling errors you may not know you have and will only improve your story.
- Stories with multiple chapters should be archived as such and not as separate stories. Upload the first chapter of your story, then go to Manage Stories in your account to add additional chapters. If you have trouble with this, please contact the site administrator or ask a friend to help you.
- As much as possible, use spoiler warnings on your stories. For example, if your story is based on every thing up to the end of Season one, then add 'Spoilers: Season 1' or if you have based things up to a certain episode, then add 'Spoilers: Home part II'. If you have a story based on spoilery rumors or pictures of unaired episodes, then please make a note of that, too i.e. 'Spoilers: Ressurection Ship (as yet unaired)'. People may not be happy with you if they are not warned ahead of time.
- Please remember that when you post your story in this archive, it is open to public scrutiny, and as such, you may get feedback from readers that will not always be what you are expecting. People have a right to their opinions, just as you have a right to write whatever you like. Use any critism to make your writing better, rather than taking it as a personal insult.
- The administrators and moderators are there to help. If you have any questions or complaints, please use the 'Contact Us' form. But please also remember that we run this site in our spare time and will not always be able to respond immediately. Also, we are not there to beta read or validate every story that is submitted to the archive. If you read a story that you find offensive, you can either express your views in feedback or choose not to read further.
Submissions found to be in violation of the rules may be removed and the author's account suspended at the discretion of the site administrators and/or moderators. The site administrators reserve the right to modify these rules as needed.